ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

neighbours new car (lambo content)

1.2 Dynamique billabong
One of my neighbours was showing off his new car today, im properly jealous.

3519633895_092343981f_o.jpg

3520448656_9ac88d6a73_o.jpg

3519634743_0c16b88401_o.jpg

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Epic. Although the original Gallardo still looks great, the 560 kicks it into touch IMO.

1.2 Dynamique billabong
it probably cost him £2000 in depreciation just driving it down the street, let alone the £30,000 he would have lost for just driving it off the forecourt lol

Turbos.
LOL, knowledge fail.

Very nice, although i have also seen a white (pearlescent) one with black wheels and would have defo gone for that!

1.2 Dynamique billabong
:lolup: yep both the yellow one and the black one are the [FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]LP 560-4, the white one is the original one
[/SIZE][/FONT]

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Love the wheels on the yellow one, not a fan of the wheels on the black one, too fussy IMO.

Love it !!:approve:

I saw a 'battle ship grey' cabby one near work last week, it was cracking. Some other dude round here drives round in a baby blue one too (quite an odd colour, but I doubt he cares)

The cross spoke wheels on that black one don't suit it at all tbh :dapprove:

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Like this?
baby-blue-lamborghini.jpg

I love it, re-released Miura colour.
(Some one needs to tell him to turn the front lift off!)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
That grey is cracking Cat, think Clarksons soft top was that grey colour.
Lamborghini_Gallardo_SE_1.jpg

Yep that colour, his has the reg **07 LAM.

- yeah that grey is awesome. It was outside the UBS building near liverpool st (some bankers still have money lol)

Mental 172 Cup
looks awesome! but the front number plate is awfully out of place! needs a small plate or not plate or something! :)

browno

ClioSport Club Member
Looks tasty - I saw a guy posing round Hamburg city centre the other day in one in Matt Black - I couldn't quite decide if it was the best thing since sliced bread, or if it might have looked better with a good shine... a real marmite look

Definitely made it stand out though (not that a lambo needs any help lol!)