ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Neons

I am considering maybe sticking some interior/exterior neons on my clio, just wondering if any of you guys have tried them and whether you recon its worth it.

Cheers

im getting one for my install, was thinking about getting one to mount on on the front after i have meshed it, not sure if that will look a bit tacky though

dont buy the max power ones, they die very easily. If u are goin to buy a set of neons you really are going to be paying a fortune for a good set.

The best cheap ones I can find are from Maplins. Used to have 2 one metre tubes either side, 2x 50cm ones front and rear, and a few in the car.

With the hassle from the Police the exterior ones finally came off but they did look cool

If u put any on try to make sure that you cant see the tube at any time, kinda spoils the effect. Best place to get some would be imported from the states (WRC in Newcastle have some multicoloured neons atm but dunno the number, they are on Newburn Industrial Estate in Newcastle Upon Tyne)

Cupra K1 & Clio 200

ive installed neons into my ice, and it looks the business. The whole effect is wicked especially if u got a nice install. I wired these up to a switch at the front of the dash, and i got some under seat neons also installed, and they look pretty damn good especially at night.

As for under car neons, they look wicked if u got skirts and the cars lowered. Make sure you have a switch so when the pigs pull u over, u can switch them off.

And as for Max Power neons, they are Ok but a bit unreliable. Ive got through loads of them, but some are ok

Hon

yes i got max power neons mine are fine ordered mine from speeding they are quite quick to come and mal gives some good advice as well