ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Network tone generators?

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Chaps,

Any recommendations for network tone generators over structured cabling? Want to get a pretty decent one, but not a diamond-encrusted all-singing/all-dancing one.

Seen a couple on Maplins website, but th reviews have been pretty bad for them.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Cheers,
D.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers Jamie - that's the kind of pricing I was thinking of really - ignoring the cheap £20 units etc.

You think you got yours from RS Components then? I'll have a look on their website and see if I can order one.

Thanks again. :)

D.

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
They dont seem to do the set I have anymore, mine are light blue on the front, dark blue on the back and came in a light blue soft case.. Would at the make for you but they are on site at work 130miles away..

But just found this which looks identical bar colour to the toning unit part I have

http://www.google.co.uk/products/ca...=X&ei=h7XwTcm3LoGs8QPojOWHBA&ved=0CJMBEPMCMAg

And the my "wand" (no jokes needed :eek: ) is the same as my original link

And no worries :)

DCi
We got ours from RS too, Sousa like we got same as jamies- can't see pics on phone.

Does the job! Funny when I was in a roof and picked up a radio signal with it once :D