ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

never been spotted

ITB BG 182
dont worry youth unless you have a bill board on the top of your car saying your a cliosport.net member youll never get spotted or just have a liquid yellow clio and youll have a better chance.

lol, i either park right outside the front or in the forst fiew rows, im a lazey fucker lol, will be going there toinight to get dinner lol.

S-Max
dont worry youth unless you have a bill board on the top of your car saying your a cliosport.net member youll never get spotted or just have a liquid yellow clio and youll have a better chance.

Was going to say the same thing. I've never been spotted in my more rare cup, you've got a slimmer chance mate....Gutting though:dapprove:

ITB BG 182
thing is i do drive my car near other clios if i spot them and then beep an wave but i think people im on about some thing else as the car is black with tints so some people or all people might think im a chav in a 182 when im not.

ITB BG 182
with near to 19k of posts yea you should have been done by now.
Some one pm me on how i can get my hands on a cliosport sticker? cant pay by card as i dont have one