ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 172 owner South Yorkshire

S4 B5/Passat/Clio172
Been on here a few days now and already asked a few questions so thought it would be a good idea to introduce myself.

Craig, 22 years old from Doncaster, South Yorkshire. My current fleet of cars include a 2000 Audi s4 b5, 470bhp 541ft lbs, 2006 vw Passat 1.9tdi daily/tow car, and a newly acquired 172 soon to be track car.

The Clio I have had a few weeks but due to working away have had no time to work on it, I plan to make it a tidy little track car over the xmas period for some track days early next year

Few photos

image_2.jpg

http://i165.photobucket.
com/albums/u47/bennyizere/Mobile%20Uploads/image_3.jpeg

image_4.jpg

image_5.jpg

image_6.jpg

Standard petrol station shot on the way home from purchase...
image_7.jpg

S4 B5/Passat/Clio172
Yes they are twin turbo, he'll of a road engine.

DannyR; yeah they are pretty expensive, labour is a killer too, just spend well into 4 figures on a new gearbox, clutch, flywheel, rear diff and all drivetrain mounts, bed the clutch over the winter and hit some 1/4 miles next year

S4 B5/Passat/Clio172
@Feirny sorry mate only just seen this, where you from? I've had it a few years now and done a few miles it it, so doesn't surprise me lol