ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 182 custom dash

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Took me ages to make.

Aiiiii

Picture lost forever :(

Last edited:
  Clio
its basically a race car thats why he's done it, the pod for the guages is wicked, you got an air to fuel ratio one Tom?

172 ff
surely if you were racing that spaceship youd have stripped it down to make it lighter such as steering wheel, and the huge metal box you have on the centre column!

Clio
its not really a road car though guys is it, if hes using it as a trackcar/ ring project it doesnt really matter, hes got all the important guages and to be fair the pod is quite tidy, the alluminium box is abit ott but eh..... the cars quick so....

Love it! Think you should extend it though... cover the speedo, just have the rev counter on show...

also, maybe cover the windscreen and leave a tiny gap just for your eyes only?

Engles Mummy
Thats brilliant, how much that bit of scrap metal set you back?

God I love cliosport lol, so much random crap on here :)

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
thats just extra weight tho... from what he has said all the original stuff is under there hes just simply slotted a box on top...

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
This post has identified the members of each social group and there intelligence on cliosport.

p.s. What is more worrying is that members of the hierarchy have also been highlighted and subsequently categorised into the lower intelligence group.

D

dick

lol ben

ye, any1 who said sumthing sensible to this post shud be banned for being a tool IMO

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Clearly some of you dont understand race engineering.

This is a proper custom ally dash.

Engles Mummy
Clearly some of you dont understand race engineering.

This is a proper custom ally dash.

lol f**king brilliant, cant stop laughing when I look at it.

I'm sooo going to make one for my car!

But with wood & nails :)