ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 182 custom dash

Clio 172
Out of all the forums I've been on, and all the threads I've read this is up there with the best!! Amazing! Please make this a Sticky

Renaultsport 220T
Can you fit one of these for me in the one I'm ordering from you?

Racemodefinal.jpg

Mreg 1.8 16v naples red
i did better stuff than that in my low lever nvq fabrication nd welding course. thats bloody terrible. what if u crash. itll tear ur head off... then fly home to mars. :| siiiik

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
one button releases oil slick for the other racers and the other is a turbo boost like in knight rider u fools.

E90
ROTFPMSL

I'm surprised some of the people on this thread could tear themselves away from licking the sunshine bus windows to actually type a reply, BMW e30 one for me please Thommasini

Sssssssch, You aint seen me, Right!

I still hope this is a joke...
So you have fitted extra weight to you track car... why?
Well hopefully you wear helmet when driving ;) I wouldn't want to hit my head into that...
And the looks of it, lets not even get there.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
A JCB is standing by to assist some of you with your holes.

Honda Civic 2.0 TypeR
well ...dunno what to say about that.... maybe if you made it a little more rounded and maybe put the dials in the metal somwhere..

it just dont go with the rest of it ...just rip it out mate ..burn it and save urself the embarrassment
:)

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
well ...dunno what to say about that.... maybe if u made it a little more rounded and maybe put the dials in the metal somwhere..

it just dont go with the rest of it ...just rip it out mate ..burn it and save urself the embarsment.....

almost as enbaressing as trying to burn metal eh :p

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
Wouldnt you be easier just adding the guage pod to your existing dash and save the weight of that monstrosity of stainless steel and i am sure you could have place the last three!! switches somewhere on the existing dash?? i could be wrong but i doubt it lol

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
so the existing dash is still behind with all switches and stereo still intact and your race car is now slightly heavier with that new dash!

Why do most guys remove the weight to gain an advantage and you shoot your self in the foot by adding that lol (try removing some of the dash first)

normally you remove the whole dash and build an alu new one to save weight BTW!!!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
No, cash only as you might expect.

Dont expect a receipt and the switches are extra.

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
Do you offer a fitting service aswell, want to leave these things to the experts

So this is what happens when you have spent enough time on Cliosport to accumulate over 21000 posts?

Did you actually spend time making that just so you could post it up for a joke?

Monblue bombay badboy!
omg how shocking is that! If you want a proper job pm me i make custom boxes and fabrications im sure we could work something out lol!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
So this is what happens when you have spent enough time on Cliosport to accumulate over 21000 posts?

Did you actually spend time making that just so you could post it up for a joke?

No, its a serious product.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
so the existing dash is still behind with all switches and stereo still intact and your race car is now slightly heavier with that new dash!

Why do most guys remove the weight to gain an advantage and you shoot your self in the foot by adding that lol (try removing some of the dash first)

normally you remove the whole dash and build an alu new one to save weight BTW!!!

Really?

Oh no what have i done.

fpmsl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!