ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 182 owner!

Click 182 Cup
Hi all,
New to clios but not Renaults.
Just bought an Inferno orange 182 Cup as a toy!
Needs fixing up as it's a bit knackered and feeling sorry for itself! So I live in Edinburgh and have has a history of Renault and French cars in general. Nothing quite like them to be fair! Had cars from Megane F7Rs to 106 GTI's and currently own a 5 door R26 with cup and lux packs on it so yes I do like my hatches!

Bought this 182 Cup as a restoration/toy project so plan is to get it back to mint condition standard, then start messing get with it!

Will put pics up when I can!

Cheers all

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Hi all,
New to clios but not Renaults.
Just bought an Inferno orange 182 Cup as a toy!
Needs fixing up as it's a bit knackered and feeling sorry for itself! So I live in Edinburgh and have has a history of Renault and French cars in general. Nothing quite like them to be fair! Had cars from Megane F7Rs to 106 GTI's and currently own a 5 door R26 with cup and lux packs on it so yes I do like my hatches!

Bought this 182 Cup as a restoration/toy project so plan is to get it back to mint condition standard, then start messing get with it!

Will put pics up when I can!

Cheers all

Welcome aboard mate! :up:

Click 182 Cup
DSC_0016.JPG