ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 182

F/F Titanium 182
Just picked up my spangly new F/F titanium 182, i've only done sixty miles and i'm dying to go out and play, damn rush hour!!!!!:mad:

M5,Range Rover Sport & R1
as long as you get the green light to flash on the right hand side of the dash panel, then your ragging it right...

if not, keep your foot down a bit longer lol!!!

sorry chap...............always thought u had 2 wait till 1500miles. like i did before pushin the boat out ??????????????
no more than 70mph and not too push it too hard ?

anyway welcome to CS :cool:

kullycliosport said:
sorry chap...............always thought u had 2 wait till 1500miles. like i did before pushin the boat out ??????????????
no more than 70mph and not too push it too hard ?:
You need to boot in in the first 25 miles or so upto around the redline a few times put the engine under full load.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Davey_182 said:
Just picked up my spangly new F/F titanium 182, i've only done sixty miles and i'm dying to go out and play, damn rush hour!!!!!:mad:

B*llocks to that 625 miles runnin in crap . Had mine for 3 weeks now , 8 miles on the clock when i got it , now on 600 . Steady runnin in at 70 - 90 on the motorway .

Drive it like ya stole it mate , loosen it up nicely ;)

MrBillyUK !

F/F Titanium 182
Cheers guys, I'm loving the car, i've put 850 miles on it since Friday!! I can't believe i considered buying anything else :D

Davey 182, sorry mate, not intending to stalk you but where did you get your shades from? lol

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
Yeah that running in stuff is bullshit. Pretty much all modern cars engines are now manufactured to tiny imperfections so there isn't any real need to run the engine in.

Megane Mk4
I waited til I had 1200 on the clock before I let rip with mine,

Glad I did... 15,000 later and she's purring and running quite nicely. ;)

Andi