ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 2.0 champion!

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

oooh, are you going to run Lee?

Im tempted to run mine at some point, nearly at 3000miles! Never done a 1/4 before.

Lee

BMW M2C

Ill run it as soon as I can find the time and a weekend Im not too hung over to go yeah. I think the 172 had its first run at York with just a few k on the clock. I remember Jill saying, "you cant do that to a brand new car". LOL

williams and trophy

best way to run em in....hehe

had about 60 miles on the clock of the rebuild wen i did the peaks run.......wot a way to run an engine in eh hehe

BMW 320d Sport

haha back to the old school. Well the game has moved on thats for sure. Ill come along for my three runs at the Pod this Saturday then. And I better be in the 13s or Im not gonna be happy!

williams and trophy

lol....yeah......mite have to line up against u mate on sat lol......need the competitiion to get the best out of me lol

2012 WRX Waggon

Quote: Originally posted by 2 live on 04 August 2004

best way to run em in....hehe

had about 60 miles on the clock of the rebuild wen i did the peaks run.......wot a way to run an engine in eh hehe
was that the peaks run where u stuffed Chris&Nic going up the hill ;)

williams and trophy

hehe yeah mate...that b the 1 lol

fukkin dave postin on this earlier lol....not heard owt off him for a long time lol...........now theres a blast from the past