ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 2008 Ripcurl

Ultra 197 ex 172 Cup
me mums just got a new clio ripcurl, smackers brand spanking new 1st march, 08 plate, its a 1.5diesel, first time i been in one of these new clios and i really liked it, its just like a smaller version of a megane, same door handles heater switches etc.. but the seats were good and it looked ncie too - its the metalic black, so the seats have red bits which make it look super nice.
and it has the parking sensors and that mp3 tunepoint thing is cool.

yeah i must say i am impressed.

the only thing that let it down so far, was the fact it only has 2 speakers in the front and the rear ones aren't fitted, they are an optional extra (just like meganes) but all the wiring will be there, so i told her to buy the speakers. i will take some snaps

sounds nice, not seen one yet since they came out. are they a ltd edition?

my aunti also picked up her 08plate mini cooper clubman with the silly door. Little bit bigger in the back and is quite nippy too.