ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 360 Tech Article

182FF with cup packs
Hmm, from the article:

Around back you get an optical audio out, Xbox 360 AV connector, HDMI output, three more USB ports, Ethernet port and input for Microsoft’s Kinect peripheral due out later this year.
Interesting, I've not looked into it, but does this mean that you'll need a Slim Xbox if you want a Kinect?

edit: I also notice that they now have an optical out on th ebox itselef, no more need to buy the extra adaptor/hack up one if you want HDMI and optical out.

Tesla MP3 2021
How do you go about transferring your data of your current HDD onto the new one, will a normal transfer kit sort it?

Astra CDTI SRI
Yes, a normal transfer kit will work, no probs.

The slim comes with the Kinect port that will power the Kinect hardware.

If you have an old xbox, you will need to plug the Kinect hardware into a power socket.

Tesla MP3 2021
Will probably get this when it comes out, will see how much it works out for a trade in with my Elite.

The Slim's are £199 on Amazon an present.

182FF with cup packs
Yes, a normal transfer kit will work, no probs.

The slim comes with the Kinect port that will power the Kinect hardware.

If you have an old xbox, you will need to plug the Kinect hardware into a power socket.

Ahh, thats OK then. Thought it'd be a bit cheeky for them to require a new slim xbox.