ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New and i need help

Zetec S soon Clio 182
Currently have a 57 plate fiesta Zetec S, looking to sell that and pick up a 55 plate Clio 182 with a cup pack ideally...around 6/7k...preferably less than 40,000 miles...

Im a member of zsoc.com and you were recommended to join so here i am.

Basically i dont know much about these cars what to look out for i.e good things/common faults/ltd. editions/modifactions to do, all that really, just some advice would be great on what id be able to get for my money?

Hope you can help. Thanks.

JayM

172 Cup
Welcome!! Your best bet is to pay the £5 joining fee and have a good look through the forum......

E87 118d M Sport
I did and learnt alot about them in a very short space of time! There are loads of useful guides etc! worth the £5 in my opinion!
good luck!

BMW E46 330i Touring
Welcome, you should be able to get a good example for your budget mate, the 182 prices have been falling like nobody's business recently.

As said, far too much info to provide in just one post, but if you become a member then there's some great info and guides available to you. :)

Zetec S soon Clio 182
Thanks for the comments guys...the search continues!? keep you updated...leaning towards a 182 FF in silver? So if you know of anything PM me...cheers

JayM

Titanium 182
Have you considered a 172 or even stretching to a trophy ?

theres a lovely flame red 172 and a mint trophy for sale in the cars for sale section.

(free plug) ;)

Hyundai i40
pay £5 u will learn alot, there a little members section thats perfect to for new buyers

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Stretch to 7.5k and your in Trophy country, more than worth the stretch.

Zetec S soon Clio 182
Stretch to 7.5k and your in Trophy country, more than worth the stretch.

Wellll its not buying it thats the problem...its insuring it...anyone recommend anywhere? as ive had a quote for £1400 for a 182 n the best Trophy i can get is £3200??

Im 19 with 2 ncb's but 3points...

BMW E46 330i Touring
At that sort of age mate it's going to cost a fair whack unfortunately.

Try Admiral, Bell or Elephant, but I think you'll find they'll only insure above a certain age...