ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NEW Audi R8 Spider Photos Leaked...!!!

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
This is the new Audi R8 Spider Droptop which was leaked on the internet..

I like it but prefer the coupe to the droptop..

Audi-R8-Spider-2.jpg
Audi-R8-Spider-1.jpg

Audi-R8-Spider-4.jpg

Audi-R8-Spider-3.jpg

Think most of you shouldve known by now but thought id share it with the ones who doest know about it.. ;)

clio sport 172
Haha carnt tell if i like it because of that colour, think it looks a nice car just carnt get past that colour :(

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Brand new car comes out and they roll it out in cortina,first dump of the day brown.

Fail...

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
R8s just don't seem to have that oooh factor that another "supercar" might have on the road.
Tbh, the spider looks the same.

Mk4 .:R32
R8s just don't seem to have that oooh factor that another "supercar" might have on the road.

have you seen/heard one.

was following one yesterday...the sound was amazing. The amount of people that were starring at it as well was unbelieveable

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
A lot of stuff must be used between the two cars seen as there owned by the same people

I've seen a few on the road now and they certainly have presence, and most definitely could not be mistaken for a TT.

Seems to get a bad rep, but it's doing exactly what it intended to do and is much cheaper than the cars most people seem to bracket it with. I think they've hit the nail on the head with the relatively understated look, it's certainly selling well enough.

WTF is that colour? Talk about shooting yourself in the foot with colours like that! Makes the car look dreary and boring!! Take it that will be for the Americans as they like that colour of car??

The new G looks superb. The white R looks top as well, but too flashy in white.