ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New back box

1.2 16V Dynamique

Basically i got a 1.2 mk1 ph3 clio. It rescently developed a hole in the exhaust, i wasnt gonna bother getting a fancy backbox but while its goin for a new one my as well get one. The guy whose sorting knows what hes doin but would prefer a backbox that didnt really need much modding to fit. Just wondering if any one could give me examples of easy to get hold of, bolt straight on back boxes for this model? Want it to make a nice rumble nothing to loud.

cheers

The Beast MK4

You should probably go for a Magnex as they go straight on no probs.

Have a gander at http://www.motorsportworld.co.ukwww.motorsportworld.co.uk , they have a huge range with all the major brands. Dont buy Peco though, I had problems with the fit on my mark II.

Civic Type-R

I had a Piper back box on my old clio Mk1 RT. Fitted it myself no probs and wasnt too loud, had a nice tone too it. Was a 3" round tailpipe.

i have a renault sports back box for sale as soon as i get a standard box sorted out. the one ill have for sale is the one from the 2004 renault accessory box. was fitted to my car 2/3 months ago in may.