ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*New Bodykit*

clio 1.2 16v
from this.....

DSC00426.jpg

To...

23072006382.gif

23072006383.gif

23072006384.gif

but back to normal cause of police :mad:

let me knw wat u all think

cheers

gav

RS Meg 175
thank god you got rid of m3 mirrors and air intake through grille!!
body kit looks ok would look better being a little more subtle imo but still..

why did police make you change it>?

1997 Mk1 Megane 2.0 16v
i like that kit, whats the rear like? and am assuming they would probs say, a) not painted therefore not finsihed, and maybe held on temporarily, also b) you have no front plate¬!

clio 1.2 16v
cheers everyone for comments

1. they said it not MOT standard
2. no number plate
3. too low to the ground

but it aint going on for a while till iam happy wiv it

but its been lowerd 60mm + 20mm compressed so 80mm in all

and colour coded back and side for the mo

clio 1.2 16v
Middo said:
no number plate is fair enough, but too low to the ground is a load of b****cks.

thats wat i said but he brang out his little stupid book on showed me some non-sense bout lowwerd car some to do bout the council havin to re-surface the road coz cars keep on damagin them dickheads :dapprove:

but its fine when me cars back to normal they dont say any thing then, but i always get pulled over coz of my tints are pretty dark 85% all round :D

Chocolate Bar™
surely if your car comes up against a speed hump its not rocket science to figure out whats going to come out worse off. if you wanna take the risk, then that should be the end of it. whats he gonna say when someone parks up in a ferrari. "sorry sir this cars illegal as its too low to the ground." cops in this day and age are really getting on my tits.

yeah was gonna say its more likely to be tints and number plate. . . and maybe your age. . . the police hate young guys in smart ish looking cars. ive been pulled four times in leeds due to "looking to young to own a smart car" as one kind PC put it.

kinda presuming your age here!

jamie

Arctic Blue Clio 182
Nice! Get the kit painted and fitted by a professional and it should be fine. Cant see why police would make u take the kit off if its fitted rite. looks much better than standard

182 Trophy & Megabusa
Middo said:
the worrying thing is, its not even that low to the ground on the front :S

errrrrmmmmm trust me it is!!!

p.s. this car looks awesome in the flesh, when its all painted it will look amazing!

clio 1.2 16v
Matt X2C said:
errrrrmmmmm trust me it is!!!

p.s. this car looks awesome in the flesh, when its all painted it will look amazing!

it sits bout half an inch off the floor,

every bump, pothole, kerb it hits the floor, i cant get into any local shoppin centre's near me coz of the car parks :mad:

M2 Competition
Lol, why make a car you cant use??

Needs darker/ thicker mesh in the front when you put it back on imo, too see through.

Looks good though