ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Boot Install

GOLF GT TDI
Here's A Little Pic of my New Boot install

2x 12" L7 Kicker Subwoofers,
Precision Power 1500Rms Mono Amp.

Attachments

• web001.jpg
    web001.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 175
hope you've got

a) a decent alarm system
b) a garage
c) decent ice insurance cover

never been a fan of the L7's, never seemed to have the same quality as an equivalent priced round sub, amp is stunning though

Polo + Micra
looks good mate glad to see you got it all in

but i'd be worried to f**k if i had to leave it anywhere

Padso

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc
I bet thats loud!

I had one L7 12" in a clio and you could see the roof of the car moving with the bass.

GOLF GT TDI
cheers people i have got the amp set up 4 running in at the moment, my local audio gararge is setting the amp up 4 usual play on tuesday they said "i will have to be careful of my back window" because a bloke had a Astra and blew out the back window with 1300 Rms, and mines 1500Rms :eek:S so a little worried they think it should hit around the 141Db Mark ;o)

It took myself and my mate 4 solid days to do the install lets hope its worth it.

Thanks For the interest
Cheers Guys

Polo + Micra
yeah mine don't even move with 1200w so i'm sure you'll be fine with 1500w lol

140 dB on a term lab would be nice

i hope you have got a shed load of dynamat xtreme:D

Monaco 172
I love these subs (well the older model not a fan of the silver)...

I had a mate that had 2 12's in the back of a saxo running off directed amps that got 149db fooking quality subs for the money!

Polo + Micra
yeah running in is not needed as such.

it just means the suspention loosens up and might make it a little louder but doesn't stop it from melting coils