ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New boy from Reading

2004 Clio 172 Cup
Hello all, just signed up today! Anybody on here live in the Reading area? I have a 172 cup which I have owned for a year now and love it! Having owned performance motorcycles for the last 5 years I never thought I would enjoy a car so much after reluctantly giving up bikes due to a growing family last year. But my clio puts a smile on my face every time I drive it! I am taking it to trax next month and am booked in for my first trackday taster session which will be good.I am looking to get a decat system for the clio soon and wondered whats out there that is good for increased performance but not overly loud! Even better would be to meet up with someone who has one fitted who lives local to Reading and have a listen! Any advice is appreciated! Thanks Matt