ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New BTB goodies on car - stickers & laser cut badges

Sprint 172
BTB have given me some nice new stickers for my car. These are destined for promo work but I've persuaded Joe to make a few more than he initially planned - so if you fancy some (free), get on the blower before they run out.
decals1.jpg

decalfront.jpg

decalrear.jpg

Also, for identification purposes, all systems from now on will feature these small, stainless laser cut badges where applicable...
tags1.jpg

Nice I reckon', what do you think?

LY R26 230 F1 Team
Don't see the point of in your face stickers for a "stealth" system. The ss tags look the Muts though!

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
Don't really see the point in the stickers, I kept mine as a stealth exhaust for a reason :)

Having said that, BTB quality is fantastic, the finish on the exhaust/decat I have is the best i've seen on an aftermarket exhaust.

Don't really see the point in the stickers, I kept mine as a stealth exhaust for a reason :)

Having said that, BTB quality is fantastic, the finish on the exhaust/decat I have is the best i've seen on an aftermarket exhaust.

Worth the money then? I don't think I ever heard your car at Donnington, how loud is it?

21 Turbo
Lol Who has one that I can listen to please?
Im in Sutton, Surrey and willing to travel to hear one, feel for me, I bought a car with a hanging mild steel KTEC system that sits 6 inches closer to the floor than is feasibly should ;)

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
Worth the money then? I don't think I ever heard your car at Donnington, how loud is it?

I'm surprised, it's pretty loud IMO. The decat is what's made it loud though. It has the ability to be driven quietly when need be though, and on tick over, it's not bad at all.

la21t... I'm in Redhill so not a million miles away. Mine does have the decat on a phase 1, so might not be a true comparison?

LY R26 230 F1 Team
Lol Who has one that I can listen to please?
Im in Sutton, Surrey and willing to travel to hear one, feel for me, I bought a car with a hanging mild steel KTEC system that sits 6 inches closer to the floor than is feasibly should ;)

:( yozza or BTB. Ktec exhausts are HEAVVY

21 Turbo
Thats essentially what I want to hear and ur only a 10min blat down the mad mile eh ;)

Whens good for you?

I'm surprised, it's pretty loud IMO. The decat is what's made it loud though. It has the ability to be driven quietly when need be though, and on tick over, it's not bad at all.

la21t... I'm in Redhill so not a million miles away. Mine does have the decat on a phase 1, so might not be a true comparison?

I'm thinking about getting a decat for mine with the standard exhaust. I don't want something as loud as the Megane I sold to Nick again, I'm too old for that.