ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new build

DSC00299.jpg

DSC00293.jpg

DSC00292.jpg

Fiat Panda 100hp
sweet mate

I prefer a better size TFT lol only joking, looks cracking. What spec s it? system temps?

system temp as in proccesser is around 37c 40c under load...spec new intel badaxe motherboard.intel extem edtion proccesser,bfg 8800 gtx graffix card with dangerden water block...and about 2 gig of ram, the case was custom built from scratch .....

about 2 grand all in,thats cheap for a setup like this....alienware you waould be paying a few grand more me thinks..glad u like it....not bad for my first water cooled build

2004 1.2 Dynamique
That looks fuckin mint

How can I check what temp my machines running at without looking in the bios is there some software I can download or something?

Leon Cupra
Which extreme is it mate? And what you running it at??

Think I’d be aiming at 4gig-ish if you’re running it on water

Looks quite good, never really taken to acrylic cases. Shows up the raptor X well though. Shame about the chipset and particularly the choice of board.

QX6700 CPU? Hope Intel lubed you up well ;)

lets see you comp build then mate,as far as the extreme edtion chip go ....if you look at the stats between the quad core and mine there is not alot in it. as for the motherboard it got good reveiws....havent overclocked it yet as i have no need to...by the way the hd is not a raptor its my own design,if you look at the rapor one you can only see the disc itself not the whole thing

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/pimg/HD-073-WD_400.jpg

Leon Cupra
oh go on then heres my Rig:D:D

Core2Duo E6600 @ 3.2ghz
2gb Geil PC6400 DDR2
Gigabyte DS4
BFG 8800 GTS
Two samsung spinpoints in raid0 for windows and one 320gb spinpoint as storage

getting about 8700 in 3Dmark06

pc.JPG

thats a good score mate,your rig looks really nice too ....any computers worth posting up peeps!!!!????? come on get posting want to see sume more

Fiat Panda 100hp
thats a good score mate,your rig looks really nice too ....any computers worth posting up peeps!!!!????? come on get posting want to see sume more

Question, where did you get your cable sleeves from for the Neon wires? The wires with neons are such lets down, they looks s**t.

Heres mine...

4400x2
ECS Extream mobo
2GB RAM
X800XT GFX
1TB HD all together

Havnt got a good one of the inside :(

3ycjekl.jpg

Last edited:

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
^^ got a server at work in a case like that.. admitedly without the perspex windows and neons.. but its fecking huge.. and heavy as fook..

Peice of piss to work on though as there is so much room inside it.. not like those fecking MiniITX things..

Not a Clio
I've got a Thermaltake Xaser III (super tower) - the steel version, 17kg - it's no fun lugging that around lol

Moved house 3 times since owning it and regretted buying it every time!

I wish I'd forked out on the extra for the aluminium one.

Astra CDTI SRI
Not being rude or anything, but why the hell do people stick led's everywhere on their pc's?

Looks like an extra from the fast and the furious part 4.

yes i would agree this was my first build and it looks s**t,but as far as the watercooled one go's 50+ people have commented on how good it looks.and for the money i spent on it i should hope so...
first build .........s**t one
DSC00687.jpg

second build watercooled
DSC00299-1.jpg

Fiat Panda 100hp
Not being rude or anything, but why the hell do people stick led's everywhere on their pc's?

Looks like an extra from the fast and the furious part 4.

Its all about customizing it, why do people put alloys are their cars or neons? just to make it a little unique.

right the only reason y i put the lcd in the computer is so i could run a dual screen setup!
the disk temp is fine...get a little hot but its well within tolerance levels