ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Bullets

koi

Audi S1
I like it, doesn't look like it's clipped on properly in the 1st pic

Black wheels with green diamonds should be next :D
photo.php

mk5 fiesta zetec s
iam wanting to go there too. but you have to take wheels off and i have got no spares. have you been quoted a price because i want mine done black

mk3 golf gti
i dont have spares either, am hopfully borrowing some, i believe its 1 pound per inch so four 16inch wheels is 64 sheets!

mk5 fiesta zetec s
ive got the 15 dynamique alloys dont know if it worth spraying them :( as there abit gay lol.but will only be around 50 quid so it all gudd

Freetrack&Monaco 172
I like the green too, I'm doing the same kind of thing with yellow front diamond, and yellow centre cap diamonds (when I get some) also prob going for silver bullets on mine with 2.0 in yellow and the 16v in white to tie all the different bits together.......good stuff!

personally never been sure with black alloys, too similar to the colour of the tyres...and with your car, too close to your bodywork.....

....however if you like them, go for it......there will always be people that do and dont like your ideas......my gf/parents laughs at my white turinis, but I like 'em ;)

Strangely my gran likes them though :S

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I was thinking green when I was picking but I like yellow with black to break it up abit. I always seem to think green/black is ripping off dutty lol :p

mk3 golf gti
I was thinking green when I was picking but I like yellow with black to break it up abit. I always seem to think green/black is ripping off dutty lol :p

i know what you mean, but just cos someone else has done it, doesnt mean you cant. if you like it, do it! mine's not a rep either! :rasp: