ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New C4 Coupe Loeb

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Picked it up yesterday. As the title says its a C4 'by Loeb' in sport red with a 1.6 16v engine. An early 19th birthday present to myself.

P1010583.jpg

P1010582.jpg

P1010581.jpg

P1010580.jpg

P1010579.jpg

P1010578.jpg

P1010577.jpg

P1010576.jpg

P1010575.jpg

P1010574.jpg

P1010573.jpg

P1010572.jpg

P1010571.jpg

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
I really like these, but them steering wheels must take some getting used to!! :S
You would think so but driving it, there is no difference. I can't spin it with my palm yet but thats probably a good thing, lol. Only a bit wierd for the controls for stereo etc.

172 cup
im nt a fan.. dont like the back end.. but life would be boring if we all liked the same things..

nice to get an 08 for your 19th tho :)

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Very nice car at 19!

Can't help but think it'd look loads better lower and with a splitter. I think i watch too much wrc.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
im nt a fan.. dont like the back end.. but life would be boring if we all liked the same things..

nice to get an 08 for your 19th tho :)
It does appear to be a very marmite-ish car. I do like cars that stand out though.

Is a good bit of proof to my mates that getting a job instead of paying for uni has worked out well for me.

Certainly looks better than a std C4. :)

Performance stats?
only 110bhp so it's not going to melt the tyres, I'm more about the bits of kit.

Thanks for all the comments people.

172 cup
It does appear to be a very marmite-ish car. I do like cars that stand out though.

Is a good bit of proof to my mates that getting a job instead of paying for uni has worked out well for me.

Thanks for all the comments people.

standing out for what reason tho? things can stand out for the wrong reasons ;)

It is certainly a nice car to have at 19 tho mate you must be extremely chuffed :D

yeh totally marmite but scrubs up well n lowered i'd take it myself ;)

get a good few coats of wax on n post some pics, that red will come up gorgeous :)

***dealer sticker off***

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
nice car, you havnt had the megane long iirc?
Had the megane for about 10 months, was on 75K and the MOT is due in june, service would fall then aswell. So it was going to cost me a lot, with the current deals on I decided it was as gooder time as any to change.

Monaro VXR
Nice car but then again I would say that I am slightly biased owning one myself.

Really like the Loeb interior though. And the sport red exterior. Unfortunately wicked red was only available when I got mine.

H22A7 Accord Type R
Ive sat in one at my local dealers, i like it! they are lovely motors! They seem to sit very high, im sure a little lowering would make it sit nicely! Fantastic looking car and the Red paint is awesome in the sun! Love the interior also

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Don't like them myself, but good skills on having a brand spanker @ 19 :)

Anyone can get a car on finance at 19! Never judge someone by the car they drive! (Not saying the lad has got it on finance though, I haven't a clue!)

Not a fan of the outside, love the interior though!
Just out of interest why go for a C4, seems a bit of a grown up car for a 19 year old?

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
I quite like that, but please, please lower it about a foot :D

Dan

Monaro VXR
whats so diferent about he loeb edition just loks like a set of stickers to me

Different colour paint. Solid red instead of a metallic, White wheels, Half leather interior with the red centre sections. Normally you get black and black. Although my earlier C4 when they had more choice of colours and interiors is Black and Orange. Stopped doing that a few years ago now though. Considering mine is nearly 3 years old.

The interior also has the brushed aluminium, pedals, gearknob etc. Mine is just fake carbon fibre and black rubber.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Don't like them myself, but good skills on having a brand spanker @ 19 :)

Anyone can get a car on finance at 19! Never judge someone by the car they drive! (Not saying the lad has got it on finance though, I haven't a clue!)

Not a fan of the outside, love the interior though!
Just out of interest why go for a C4, seems a bit of a grown up car for a 19 year old?
I just wanted a bigger car, I'm 6'6 and doing long journeys its nice to have more room. Also C4's come with a lot of kit as standard.

MY10 R35 GTR
looks pretty good!

still dunno why citreon dont make a full blown 4wd 250hp job as a road car.