ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Cam/Aux belt + Oxygen Sensor = Misfire = Not happy

Arctic 182
Hi Clio-masterminds,

Before I took the car for the cambelt change I had a warning light which I can only describe as being a tap, did look it up think it was emissions.

Well I had the cambelt change and had them run a diagnostc which came out as:

DF018 Upstream oxygen sensor heating circuit
DF057 Upstream oxygen sensor circuit
DF110 Destructive Misfire

Is this oxygen sensor aka Lambda? As this Lambda seems to keep coming up alot when searching forum

Before cambelt change the warning light was always on but there wasn't a noticeable change in how the car drives. Now however when cold i feel like i'm in my old Saxo whereby when cold it won't go over 2K RPM, never had this before in the Clio. Not sure if this is what the term misfire is, basically there is no power and you cant go over 2k-only for about 10 seconds.

COuld this be the sensor problem or something wrong with cambelt change.

What do the above errors mean, do i need a new sensor? how much? Very pissed off as i've just spent £570 having work done.

Dahhhhhhhhhhhhh