ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Camera..New Pics..With Chromes..

E60 diesel powah
few pics b4 i set off for work..

L1020680.jpg

L1020676.jpg

L1020677.jpg

YES it rubs lol hopefully going in tomoro to get sorted

cock mobile.
Look good mate, and very low.

Not really a fan of chromes, but for some reason they do work nicely on your car!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Smart as f**k....Something doesn't look rite with ur skirts? Don't tell me there only primered too?

Smart! Nice job on that car

How you negotiate bumps and stuff in the that I'll never know. Splitter wouldn't last 5 mins on the roads around mine :(

mk1 phase 3
nice car mate. get low!

as sh33n said, not really a fan of chromes, but i think they look good on your car, good work with the 172 bumper aswel :)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
skirts and cup spoiler are just in primer atm.

he's getting them done properly before FCS.

...get that grinder out lad. :)

Chocolate Bar™
carbon copy said:

^^ thank god they're primered. they looked like they'd be sprayed with cellulose spray cans to me - bodyshop worth their salt wouldnt touch them in a million years in that case as the paint reacts to buggery. as such they'd have to be chemically stripped - which aint a nice job at all. reflects in the price as well.

1.6 focus zetec....
B-E-A-UTIFUL....what you clean your wheels with dutty 'cos i have never been able to get mine that clean since they were new???

Kiza

BG 182 FF
f**k me....thats nice! sure youv been around warington town?!

you ever get pulled for bein in the taxi only zone? haha neerly every week for me...grim!

*edit* jus read your profile...you are from warrington

E60 diesel powah
Joef said:
f**k me....thats nice! sure youv been around warington town?!

you ever get pulled for bein in the taxi only zone? haha neerly every week for me...grim!

*edit* jus read your profile...you are from warrington

Lmao!! when dont i get pulled ;)

E60 diesel powah
kiza1986 said:
B-E-A-UTIFUL....what you clean your wheels with dutty 'cos i have never been able to get mine that clean since they were new???

Kiza

look closer..ther stil mucky :(

CLIO
carbon copy said:

bring it to me and il sort it...lmao