ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Camera :)

a black one
1.jpg

2.jpg

6.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
No offence intended here, but you take shite photos.

There's not one shot of the whole car, I can't tell if I like the mods because I can't see them all at once.

But yeah, the shots look crisp at least.

Monaco
No offence intended here, but you take s**te photos.

There's not one shot of the whole car, I can't tell if I like the mods because I can't see them all at once.

Yeh just a couple of basic tips, dont trim bits of the car unnecessarily.Those pictures are terrible for it.
For example your first pic makes sense because it's a close up of your rear light, but theres no excuse for trimming that tiny bit off the headlight in pic 4. Consider your shots before clicking :)

182 Bean
LOL +1

No offence intended here, but you take s**te photos.

Looks quite nice, colour coding looks like a good job...

Blue bulbs in the rear lights would look better for silver ones, and a fresh set of plates would bring it up a treat.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Looks like a point & shoot digital camera, based on the reflection in the first pic.

a black one
Probably going to get some pressed plates, as for the camera, it's a Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX5