ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new car 200 cup

182 trophy
picked it up 3 days ago loving it and i have not even ran it in yet
DSC00015.gif

DSC00014-1.gif

sorry about the crap photos there off my phone

have to say...the 200 def looks better in black...at least the bumper now looks like it should be part of the car. hope you enjoy the new motor anyway

182 trophy
front bumper is standard and yes its got aircon and recaros cant wait for it to be run in and thanks for the comments.i will take some better shots this weekend not on my mobile this time.

impreza sti prodrive
still not a fan of the boot, it could have done with some sort of spolier on. but apart from that it looks well smart in black

182 trophy
its now got 220 miles on another 400 and the fun can start and paul are you enjoying it now its ran in i might go for a drive saturday to get the 600 mile on it

Cliosport 197
Nice,thought black would be the best colour for the 200,.

Wouldn't mind seeing some more pictures mate.

GTD, Lupo
its now got 220 miles on another 400 and the fun can start and paul are you enjoying it now its ran in i might go for a drive saturday to get the 600 mile on it

Yeah its good fun. Come to Renault world series this weekend. I have some spare tickets if you need any?

Paul

Golf GTD Mk7
didn't realise they did a cup, thought it was just a standard spec which was lower than the 197 cup? Yeah get some pics up mate.

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
looks great!! not many hatches will be able to loose that stealthy clio!
i thought that you kick there arses in from day one otherwise you end up with a "bad" one??

GTD, Lupo
looks great!! not many hatches will be able to loose that stealthy clio!
i thought that you kick there arses in from day one otherwise you end up with a "bad" one??

The engines have done 1k on a test bed already but you need to bed the clutch gearbox and brakes in.

Paul

Tav

Clio 197
I know a lot of people were thinking that black on black was going to help the 200 look it's best...it does! But black on black on black is a bit much, what I mean is it needs grey wheels...looks a little bland all black. Styling is a personal preference though...but for me your car + grey wheels = awesome.

182 trophy
it says in the handbook to not go over 3500 for first 600 miles so trying my best and i did not like the black 200 with the standard graphite wheels thats what they had in the showroom but agree the speedlines would probably suit the car better in graphite.thanks for the offer of the tickets but im busy this weekend fratellis tomorrow night then party on saturday

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Looks mint!
I'd cane it from day one, it's got 3 years warranty.