ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Car Alarm...

clio si dti

just go to your local ice/security shop theyll sort one for you cat 1 toads start at about 250 i think

CLIOpatra, L22EE W™

Quote: Originally posted by stig247 on 17 July 2005

just go to your local ice/security shop theyll sort one for you cat 1 toads start at about 250 i think

Do you think that will include fitting? Question is, where are the based in Bristol? As I have no idea...

:confused:

Audi A3 TDI 170 B.E.

sextons are in Bristol on the A38 coming out from town centre. right hand side? (I think)

CLIOpatra, L22EE W™

Quote: Originally posted by stig247 on 17 July 2005

None of the ones youve chosen are cat 1 alarms

So what is the difference between a cat 1 to nothing?

Insurance purposes?

clio si dti

yep insurance purposes and makes it harder to get nicked, has a 2 point immobiliser (black wires) battery backup siren in case it gets cut, steel case around alarm module no tampering and many other features

CLIOpatra, L22EE W™

Quote: Originally posted by 182_blue on 18 July 2005

i had problems with my last clifford, make sure you get a decent company to fit it

Would buy it from Sextons - Bristol, and they will fit it. Costing me £349.99 in all.

Good buy, or not?

Im shopping about online as we speak, to see if I can get it donw cheaper. Doubt it tho

Audi A3 TDI 170 B.E.

Id stick with somewhere local as if anything goes wrong with it its just as easy to take back!

CLIOpatra, L22EE W™

Quote: Originally posted by msa182 on 18 July 2005

Id stick with somewhere local as if anything goes wrong with it its just as easy to take back!

Agreed, as Sextons is only about 5 mins drive from me...

dont buy an alarm online...

u will find that no1 will want to fit it for you

just go to ur local shop and get it done!