ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New car content, contains Boost

Well 2 months in of ownership and im still really enjoying the car, haven't done anything to it apart from a TurboSmart re-circ valve and the VVT kit as it started to rattle after a service so got it done the very next week, found it's got a Sure rear engine mount fitted which seems to be a well recommended mod on these as the engine likes to move about,will be fitting new pads and discs this weekend (if have time)

Plans were to order a Stage 2 intake from the states along with HPFP (FUEL PUMP) and fit them along with my new boost solenoid but il be holding off on that for now as il be spending time on trying to fix the few problems on the cup as its just sat for the past 2 months and got a stupidly cheap renewal for it so thought i may aswel fix it up and keep it as il also get my full NCB off the car.

Will probs piss the neighbor's etc off as we'll have 3 cars back in the street again when iv finished sorting the cup but stuff them they're all legit so nothing they can do, have quite a good choice of cars now depending on how i fancy driving that day with having the cup,mps and the GF's little swift sport (awesome car) so yeah all in all still loving the MPS and dont regret buying it at all

Well bringing a very old post back from the dead, anyways i ended up with quite a few mods on the car and was all set for 380BHP when on the way home from work one night it decided to blow a hole through the block where the oil return bolted.

This ended up with a fire ball as it dropped the oil straight onto the DP, cut a long story short iv ended up back in a 172 as it was cheap and for me now id need to go BIG power 4wd but decided on the sensible option for now as its more for getting me too and from work
Screenshot_2016-05-09-22-45-17.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-05-09-22-45-24.png
    Screenshot_2016-05-09-22-45-24.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 73