ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New car for the summer

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Picking it up Week tomorrow. Something a little different. Just had the GT3 RS suspension fitted along with a uprated exhaust to include cats and headers. Sounds very nice.

I'm sure there will be people on here who will turn there nose up but i like it. Not very quick , well it is but nothing compared to my Evo but it the why it handles is just awesome and the fun i can have will be worth it :cool:

941464-1.gif

941464-3.gif

941464-6.gif

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Come one fellas, you all know i will be changing things :clown: The car is already booked in to have the alloys refurbed into Anthricite :eek:

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Bit of a state that mate. Surprised you bought it..

You don't like any of the cars that i buy :clown: There are only 2 issues which are cosmetic and all the original parts are supplied :)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I appreciate the evo for it's power...

But the Porka's a bit bland for you is it not?

Bit of a state that mate. Surprised you bought it..

Front bumper and a few lamps is hardly the end of the world. If the car is all uptogether mechanically and he paid the right price for it then it's all good. early 996's are going for not alot of money now so it's alot of car for the cash. If it's had a recent RMS and the brakes tyres and suspension are all fresh it's not going to be silly money to run either.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Put the stock bumper on and rear lights and you've got a peach.

I love the 996 don't get me wrong! :)

TrackCar & F30 330d
I bet the mods will go something like this:
Carbon bonnet
Carbon boot
Carbon doors
Carbon roof
Carbon bumpers
Carbon seats
You get the idea ;)

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
lovely cars these, how much are you paying if ya dont mind and whats the miles??

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
my mates just sold his n bought a Ferrari 355 in silver cant wait to go for a spin

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Given this one a miss now chaps. Was not happy with certain things. Off to look at another to day which is 3 years newer and orginal. Shame as it has potential, but when it comes to future re sale, it would be more difficult to sell.

Given this one a miss now chaps. Was not happy with certain things. Off to look at another to day which is 3 years newer and orginal. Shame as it has potential, but when it comes to future re sale, it would be more difficult to sell.

wise move! Plenty of nice ones out there.