ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Car Pics

Trophy #321
Only had this 172 5days but as with any car I own it's been through the cleaning stage, I'll get some better pictures once I'm happy with it, for now its just been clayed polished and waxed, and tyre shined :)
168.jpg

157.jpg

148.jpg

143.jpg

140.jpg

134.jpg

121.jpg

107.jpg

102.jpg

091.jpg

085.jpg

067.jpg

058.jpg

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
perfect ride height, aesthetically anyway!

what suspension set-up has it got?

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Looks ace, but will drive w**k down a good B road. Been there done it with that height set up :eek:

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Just the rear is a little low for me - the front seems ok though.

Loks very tidy for an 8-year-old...... (jesus - there's a Pedobear comment if ever there was one! ;))

D.

Trophy #321
cheers for all the comments guys, it's on coilovers yes, they are wound down all the way on the back and just enough to make it usable on the front, not sure what coilovers they are I bought it with them on and haven't found out yet, I like the way it sits but wanting 2118's instead of the 182 wheels when I've saved enough, but the wheels certainly don't make it any worse for now. And yes the car did belong to a lad called Ray from bury, manchester, not sure what his forum name was. Cheers, adam

Cor all the negativity on here atm, not every clio is used for driving around like a loon or on a track. Car looks lovely and subtle, great height and the 182 wheels compliment the colour of the car. Dont normally like 182 wheels either!

Stagecoach Ticket
looks really nice
hate out of the box halfords aerials but each to there own
and LOL at 182 wheels not suiting 172s there basically the same car

and also why have you called yourself Dickman?

Trophy #321
looks really nice
hate out of the box halfords aerials but each to there own
and LOL at 182 wheels not suiting 172s there basically the same car

and also why have you called yourself Dickman?

Last names Dickinson and somehow I got the nickname Dickman and it's just stuck and I don't mind so I'm more likely to respond that than Adam if we were to meet :)

Whisker biscuit

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 Flamer
Im not a fan of the ph2 172 and never have been and tbh I have only posted on a handful of ph2 threads and sometimes for the wrong reasons lol but this deserves a reply. The 182 wheels look like they were made for this car and the anthracite is totally the right colour, add that to the ride height and this is one very tidy motor. If this went up for sale I would *possibly move up the years

Quality pic ....

058.jpg

*more than likely not though ;)

Trophy #321
Im not a fan of the ph2 172 and never have been and tbh I have only posted on a handful of ph2 threads and sometimes for the wrong reasons lol but this deserves a reply. The 182 wheels look like they were made for this car and the anthracite is totally the right colour, add that to the ride height and this is one very tidy motor. If this went up for sale I would *possibly move up the years

Quality pic ....

View attachment 40968

*more than likely not though ;)

Cheers mate, I'm happy with the car, I mean yes people the ariel and side lights could be changed but I've only had the car 2 weeks and they are minor details which can be changed as and when, it's not like it's a major let down on the car. As for how low it is, if I wanted it to handle amazingly I'd have bought a cup and put a cage in it, I may end up raising it slightly but I think it looks good and considering I live in the countryside near the lake district and It's driveable on even the worst roads here, I'm not arsed I think it's good :)