ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New car smell

Alfa Romeo 156 Lusso
You can get a magic-tree one... I've got one in mine, but it's long since worn off and was in before I bought it, so can't let you know if it's realistic or not!

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
ask car rental places what they use, they always seem to smell brand new but have the life ragged out of them, my ex brought a bottle home from europcar, smelt like cats piss at first but after a while smelt exactly like new car smell

RenaultSport clio 182 cup
You know those BUGS you get from halfords that are card holders as well. U can get a new car smell one, smells ok. Its Purple

FOR SALE: '97 Clio 1.4 RT
I heard that the "new car smell" was grease they put on the gearbox or something stupid.LoL. Cant remember where I heard it, but it was a credible source if I remember; but It sounds strange, as u cant smell it outside the car...lol.

-Akira

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Think i'll have to grease my box , lol :rasp: or try some of that Zaino Z10 :) , cheers r-jay

MrBillyUK !

106 GTi
MRBILLYUK said:
Think i'll have to grease my box , lol :rasp: or try some of that Zaino Z10 :) , cheers r-jay

MrBillyUK !

No probs, Been using it on my leather now from new, keeps it looking and smelling factory.

but even 5 year old cars bought from dealerships still have a new car smell?

i have the magic tree in my car ATM.. doesn't smell of a new car.. but its nice.

172 gone :( 197 now :)
The new car smell is the glue's etc

I read in a magazine that its actually quite bad for you as its toxic fumes given off by the glue's and that.

D

dick

who gives a s**t who the stig is, we wanna no what the new car smell is :D