ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Car!

V6 engined Mk3 Astravan
Hey all, just thought id share some pics of my new car, Mk1 Ph3 RSi. just picked it up tonight. Big difference to the 1.2! came with the wolfrace 15s. iv just put my team dynamics 16s on. not sure which i prefer though :S

Attachments

• 19062006131.jpg
    19062006131.jpg
    276.7 KB · Views: 86
  • 19-06-06_2119.jpg
    19-06-06_2119.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 78
  V6 engined Mk3 Astravan
cheers for the comments guys. well the angel eyes will be for sale soon wink wink. standard ones are going back on when the cars sold. im really unsure on the wheels. the small ones look quite cool but the big ones also suit it quite well. keep the comments coming!

phase 3's are gay :rasp:

Nice looking car, personally hate wolfrace alloys they always look like they have come from halfords. Stick with the 15's will be loads better

V6 engined Mk3 Astravan
RSi Dave said:
personally hate wolfrace alloys they always look like they have come from halfords. Stick with the 15's will be loads better

problem with that then is the wolfrace's are the 15s! :rasp:

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
I had an RSi before i bought a 172 it really is a wolf in sheeps clothing ;) The wheels on the right id use :)

al

ST on the way...
Nice car matey.

The RSi's have lovely engines! VVV Quick!! Times my mates old RSi (PH1) to 60 at under 8 secs (gazeratti - above)

V6 engined Mk3 Astravan
Not sure which wolfrace wheels are, heres another pic with the team dynamics, i cant even begin to explain what a headache deiciding which wheels to have on it is giving me, Just thought id stick a pic of my 1.2 up while im at it. started off as a ph3 too! had 16v bonnet, bumpers and wings. central locking put in, racing steering wheel with cobra clubman bucket seats, various sets of alloys, lowered 55mm on the front, about 60 at the rear. rear tints, spoiler, smoked side repeaters, angel eye headlights, think thats about it, i love that car, but the engines too small! :evil:

Attachments

• 20-06-06_1932.jpg
    20-06-06_1932.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 25
  • 01-05-06_2048.jpg
    01-05-06_2048.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 23
  V6 engined Mk3 Astravan
Hey all, thanks for the comments, the wolfrace wheels are now on the black clio, and the 16s on the RSi, think its gonna stay like that for now, il get some pics up of the black clio with wolfrace wheels soon