ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Car

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
Now as some of you know i have treated myself to a 172 a few weeks back. I thought i had better get some pics up its not that clean and has a few marks on it, but had the cam belt to do first so have done that. Also changed the side repeaters for clear ones and put some sliver visions in the front. I may get round to putting a cup splitter on it at some point and perhaps lowering it as i have the springs. The pics are a bit poor as i used my phone.

Any thoughts welcome. :rasp: Apart from the exhaust as it was on there when i got it and i quite like it now.

SP_A0012.jpg

SP_A0015.jpg

IMAGE_00478.jpg

SP_A0020.jpg

IMAGE_00477.jpg

SP_A0011.jpg

SP_A0009.jpg

IMAGE_00476-1.jpg

IMAGE_00458.jpg

Clio PRIVILEGE 1.4
nice car what alloys are they? i am thinking of getting the same ones whats the name called and can you get them in 14 or 15 inch?

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
You are all old :rasp: , i was thinking the exhaust is big and heavy but sounds gd and is staying till funds are better, as i only work for renault i dont own renault.

Glad its all sorted fella, the pics show the car in the most clean condition i have seen it i think .

FF Monaco 172
Looks great, now no going over big bumps quickly in this one lol

I nearly didn't go and view my car cus of the exhaust, but as you said looks sooo much better in the flesh, and it's sounds gorgeous!!

Enjoy ;)

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
I didnt know the last bump was that big, that was my lesson anyway, and at the start of the year my other car got hit and with that and the bump i knew it was time for a change.

LY V6 with Recaros
Looks very nice, although as others have said, the exhaust is a tad on the big side for me :)

T

thecremeegg

Nice car Paul :) The exhaust is a bit big for my tastes but you like it so meh lol

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I think lemonhead is keeping the exhaust so he has somewhere to sleep. He is so small he could climb in and snuggle down!

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
I think lemonhead is keeping the exhaust so he has somewhere to sleep. He is so small he could climb in and snuggle down!

Dan i think you might be right, although you know my real home is at work.
Did you see me give you a little wave yesterday. down by BTC

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I did! i was too late to react though, i was in a world of my own!

I was on my way to pick chris up from City.