ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New car...

2001 A(wful)uthentique
After only one year on Clio ownership, i've gone German.

DSC00679.jpg

Low miles, excellent condition, everything i wanted.

Opinions?

E90
I used to have one of those, crashed it twice, but I liked it. Lupo gti FTW though, they need better wheels ASAP, i had to make do with standard for three years :(

MERCEDES CLS AMG
Like going into a restaurant and ordering a Lasagne of the menu. Its boring, simple, but it does the job and you know your going to like it.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
yer i would of gone for the lupo if i wanted a small car, but lupo's are too small to be practical with a boot like they have, shame the polo doesn't have the same power to weight as a lupo

do like those though, very nice

Keep an eye on the gearbox! They are made of chocolate, you can't get new box's from VW now only refurbs iirc.

Nice car btw :)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Good cars but not cup of tea.

Don't really see the point in them. Its a GTi but its not fast, its quite a big car but not big enough to call big. But its quite small but not small enough to be small.

Very strange.

A Euro'd one...
Keep an eye on the gearbox! They are made of chocolate, you can't get new box's from VW now only refurbs iirc.

Nice car btw :)

That and the clutch, theyre both very weak for some reason. I dont know a single person with a GTi or even a standard Polo for that matter who havent had one or the other go on their car.