ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new car

BG 182
picked this up the other day its got a miltek cat back on it

S1052081.jpg

S1052082.jpg

S1052083.jpg

S1052087.jpg

S1052089.jpg

S1052092.jpg

GW 200 Gone :( BG182
Looks tidy, i had to look twice at the 2nd pic, looked like it was a 5door lol

2014 Clio 200t edc
Look really tidy. Def splitter on it, you got a skoda dealer near you??

And it does look like a 5 door in the second pic!

2014 Clio 200t edc
Look really tidy. Def splitter on it, you got a skoda dealer near you??

And it does look like a 5 door in the second pic!

BG 182
just noticed the second pic lol going to get the wheels done tgis week dont know what colour yet any ideas? And ye going to get a spliter for dont realy plan on doing much else to it the now but

BG 182
washed the car and put on my badges i painted

S1052354.jpg

S1052355.jpg

S1052359.jpg

S1052361.jpg

S1052362.jpg

S1052363.jpg

S1052364.jpg

going to get the wheels done gloss black with orange details also going to get the mirrors wraped orange

172 cup
nice mate am in ek too. u up the whitehills or something . just recognise the hooses in the background. cars lookin smart.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Don't like the badges and sticker, but other than that it looks good.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I think that the worst part of this car is the "Vtec This" sticker. Monumentally gay. Otherwise, I don't mind the orange details, I wouldn't personally have it on my car, but it's not the worst thing I've seen in the world. Apart from that, nice car!

BG 182
The sticker was bought at a show to wind up ma mate and a just find the looks you get off some honda drivers is to funny

clio 182 sexy blue
aye , nice motor Jambo :) Does the 3/4 plate attract any attention fae polis ..? Thinking of getting one

Grande 1.2
I think that the worst part of this car is the "Vtec This" sticker. Monumentally gay. Otherwise, I don't mind the orange details, I wouldn't personally have it on my car, but it's not the worst thing I've seen in the world. Apart from that, nice car!

"Monumentally gay" are you f*cking 12??