ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new car

Scenic mk1 (F3R)

after pileing my car into a van yesterday ive been thinking bout what car to get next being as if they dont write it off im gonna sell it so............. what to get next im lookin at sumthing with a little more grunt sugestions please

cheers: dan

307 hdi (powered by derv)

surely it will be if u have just planted ur car into a van. Isnt he claiming on your insurance?

Scenic mk1 (F3R)

no damage to other vehicale mate and trust me insurance still aint gone be an issue

Not a Clio

1995 M Reg CHEVROLET Camaro 5.7 V8 Z28
2 Doors, Automatic, Coupe, 60,000 miles, Red. Alloy wheels, Air-Conditioning, Central Door Locking, Electric windows, Electric mirrors, Leather upholstery. Full body kit, stainless exhaust, NOT YOUR AVERAGE Z28 £6,995.

Pics:
http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/WWW/CARS_large_image_popup.asp?id=200511186149923&channel=CARS&adcategory=CARS&largeId=161459055http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/WWW/CARS_large_image_popup.asp?id=200511186149923&channel=CARS&adcategory=CARS&largeId=161459055

Not a Clio

Quote: Originally posted by Loki on 01 April 2005
its a chevvy need i say more lol

[Edited by Loki on 4/1/2005 10:09:19 PM]

do they have a bad rep? I know nothing about them, was just browsing autotrader.. as you do and kind of like them.

Scenic mk1 (F3R)

being american it may look the nuts but will handle worse than a shed id rather have a nova on the handling side

Not a Clio

when i was looking for my first car i test drove a 1.2 nova lux and nearly rolled it on the first bend! needless to say i didnt go for a nova.

transit connect

maybe the 1.2s cos they sat so high but the gtes and gsis were great little cars specially when u wack a c20xe astra engine into it :)