ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Car

BMW 335d
well the clios gone, was a great little car and will be missed but we've all gotta go sometime...heres the new one...

Attachments

• Car.jpg
    Car.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 202
  BMW 335d
wish it was the turbo, but the insurance would of been a killer at my age. its the 1.8, doesnt go too bad and its surprisingly comfy

Golf R/Leon FR
not liking it bth should have got a 182/172 imo... they are much nicer and quicker!!!!
but its your car dude hope you enjoy it

BMW 335d
yeah was tempted by the 172/182 but just fancied something a bit bigger, starting to do a fair bit of driving round europe now too and the clio was fine when i was just doing short trips but bearing in mind i'm 6ft3 it got a bit uncomfy on the long trips for me. plus there was always the renault build quality that used to bug me and surprisingly i find the vauxhall much more sturdy

The Astra Coupe is a good looking car, just watch the head gaskets on them, I have had a couple of Vauxhalls in my time and both of them blew there head Gaskets!

Other than that the Astra is a pretty reliable car and its more sturdy than its Ford counterparts imho.

Past Vauxhalls have a history of head gaskets made of tracing paper, and cam shafts made of cheese, but I'm sure that isnt the case anymore.

It wouldnt be my choice of car but I'm sure it's very nice. I can think of worse choices so enjoy it mate :approve:

Can we have some decent pics though please?

BMW 335d
yeah mate will get some better pics up, that was just a quick one taken on the phone, will ge some proper ones up shortly