ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Clio 172 Cup Owner - Southampton Area

Simbo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 Cup
Hi Everyone,
I'm one of those older guys suffering a mid-life crisis and catching up on the great hot hatch I missed out on first time round.
I now have a Clio 172 Cup to which I have recently fitted a bucket seat and harness - with the (well known) consequence to the airbag and belt-restraint dashboard warning light.
Looking back over some old threads on this forum I have read that, other than fitting resistor(s) to the remains of the wiring under the seat, the warning light can be programmed-out by anyone with a "Clip".
So... please can anyone advise me if there is anywhere in the greater Portsmouth / Southampton / Bournemouth area where I will be able to get the warning light deactivated? MOT is due in a few weeks so any help would be very much appreciated.
Thanks

If you don't find someone on the forum, Rentech in Portsmouth are probably your cheapest bet.

K-tec are Bournemouth/Poole way. Beaniesport are in Milton Keynes or is it Reading?

Simbo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 Cup
If you don't find someone on the forum, Rentech in Portsmouth are probably your cheapest bet.

K-tec are Bournemouth/Poole way. Beaniesport are in Milton Keynes or is it Reading?
Many thanks for your quick response. I guess Rentech will be closest for me. I’ll call them tomorrow.
Thanks again