ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Clio 172 owner

Renault Clio 172
2c937211fba45a996f7de92bf3c1f6ee.jpg

Hi everyone, I’m new here, first time I’ve owned a Renault and so far it’s been great!!, I baught this car a few days ago, unfortunately it came with all the blue touches, which I plan on changing soon!.
It’s on 89k miles had the belts & dephaser done, was looking abit dull at first so I clay barred it, machine polished & waxed, restored the headlights, and serviced it, next few jobs will be to get rid of the blue, lower it, and exhaust modifications, I’m from Teesside so would be great to see if anyone else is local to me on here :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Renault Clio 172
e70c4b550f515c3027efe2f61e8f97cf.jpg

Front fog lights tinted today which I’m really happy with, give her a good clean up tomorrow, then look into some new wheels for it

Vauxhall Vectra CDi
I’m really enjoying this one at the moment like, next job I think is have it remapped to take out any flatspots, then new wheels

I’d be happy with what you have right there. The transformation from when you bought it is fantastic but I guess you’ll stop when you’re happy lol.