ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Clio - 18" Cup wheels help

RS 200 EDC Cup
Hi All,

Just new to the community having bought my first Clio RS last week. It's an RS 200 EDC Lux with Cup chassis and I have a question/concern about the wheels and tyres.

As I said they're the 18" glass black cup pack wheels and while the tyres and rims line up on the front nicely, the rear rims do not. They actually sit proud of the tyre making curbs wet themselves every time the car pulls up alongside one. Is this normal? Has anyone changed/rectified this?
The tyres are Dunlop Sports Maxx. I'm wondering is this down to the profile of the tyres or is it a standard Renault Sport feature on this car. If so I think it's a design flaw.

Finally - Can the standard 200T take 17" wheels in a straight change? I know the Trophy can no problem so in theory the standard RS should? Two reasons I'm wondering - 1. I'd like to put a set of winters on new 17" rims and 2. I'd possibly look at putting 17's on with a higher profile tyre as per this beauty... (image attached)

Thanks,

Attachments

• Renault-Clio-RS-5.jpg
    Renault-Clio-RS-5.jpg
    479.2 KB · Views: 457