ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Clio 3 Mod!!

It looks very nice :)

cliomax_1130360739_calogero003

cliomax_1130361939_capture6

172 M69 eater
actually it mite not be... look at the far rear wheel on the first pic... i reckon its the same wheels as the second pic... 2 diff wheels on each side :S

MKIII 138
patty said:
actually it mite not be... look at the far rear wheel on the first pic... i reckon its the same wheels as the second pic... 2 diff wheels on each side :S

well spotted, i also noted its the same background as is used for taking pictures at Elia a french tuning firm that did that crazy megane.

MKIII 138
oops also noticed thats their factory Elia Rims on the megane, same ones on the clio pic lol lol so it is real

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Sine said:
Renault should make a 150bhp model with that kind of look, it would be cheaper than the RS model

140bhp 2.0 16v will join the range early next year.

non-RS.

MKIII 138
patty said:
if i had to choose.. neither....

team dynamics pro race 1's for me...

why ? no point going light the new RS is only 20cm`s shorter than the current Megane !!! its 2nd longest supermini in the world now and weighs around 1160-1180kg`s (172 cup 1020kg) (182cup 1070kg)

Clio 182 liquid yellow
:D
All this pics are real ! I live 20km from Elia (I'm there quite often) away and the little picture (with the yellow one) is my clio. I got my wheels from them. :)

Clio 182 liquid yellow
meggerman said:
well spotted, i also noted its the same background as is used for taking pictures at Elia a french tuning firm that did that crazy megane.
Elia is a german company ! ;)

Clio 182 liquid yellow
meggerman said:
haha i spotted the tuning firm but i got the wrong country wmsl
It is in Northern Bavaria near to Nuernberg. And the pictures were taken at the backside of their main building.
And for real, they put 2 different kind of wheels on the clio, to save time. :D
Thats why you see other rims if you look under the clio ! ;)

Clio 182 liquid yellow
Ed_182 said:
is there any news on the engine size for the mk3 rs?
No, not yet. Most people say a 2.0 16V with 200hp, but I still hope (and there are a few rumours) they bring the 2.0 Turbo from the Megane with 225hp.