ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Clio at RWS

Elise/VX220/R26

I think it looks mint, dont forget its only the base model, based on that the RS should be knockout

MKIII 138

Quote: Originally posted by McShug on 10 September 2005

Yes, right up intill it went into the gravel.
lol, i waited all day to see it one corner from us and it went into the gravel.

FPMSL

Arctic Blue Clio 182

The front lights on that thing is massive :eek:. Hope the renault sport looks much better. Probably need to see it up close

Nice interior too, and that red DCi pictured had 6 gears which Im sure I must have read about but I was still suprised!

the red one looked strange...

The silver one looked lovely, before a few of us pulled the thing to pieces to complete our analysis. :)

Mini Cooper S sport

It looks OK, just not very exciting or different to any other small car on the road. The interior looks nice though. Hopefully the RS version will look a bit more mean.

its a lot bigger inside... and the boot is huge.

spare wheel is bolted underneith the car.

There is a crease in the bodywork running above the bumpstrips down both sides... this area will be a b**ch for dent removal due to the crease.

The half bonnet makes changing bulbs near on impossible, apart from indicator bulbs.

The bonnet release is a b*****d to find lol.

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500

HUM Build quality, i would say is normal Renault, no better no worse TBH.

Spare wheel under the car is a concern, easy to steel and open to the elements. Thats partly the reason the boot is bigger.

OH and Renault seemed to forget the DIP STICK, we were searching for it for ages and it is nowhere to be seen.

It is bound to sell in its Thousands. BUT FOR GODS SAKE PUSH THE BOAT OUT ALL THE WAY FOR THE NEW CS.

dnt like the new clio, looks the same as all other new models of cars 2 me. renault have got the styling of clios perfect for me so far but this latest 1 isnt right. much prefer the shape of older cars all the way up 2 the 182s etc...... new 1s r nasty.

dk

911 GTS Cab

I love it, very nice interior and very well put together.

Lights are funky too, look like xenons but arent as there were no washing jets so I guess projectors like the civics, also incorporate as an option there see round corner lights which is an interesting concept and something i would like to see in action.

Botton is very small but i think that is due to pedestrian safety ratings, and the windscreen wipers are very wierd, just the rubber and nothing else holding it together, but at least they ahve bothered to re-engineer them for the right hand drive cars this time (not that difficult really!)

Boot looked about the same size to me and the spare wheelbeing underneath doesnt bother me as I cant see the RS version even having one especially with the rear difuser!

Couldnt see the model type where it normally is on the side though except for the DCi?

Something that worries me for the RS model is that we are never going to get the same standard spec we are used to again. The auto lights and and wipers are no longer standard and a cost option, the models seem to have quite a lot as options now but all the safety seems to be standard like 8 airbags which is impressive!