ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Clio owner from Aberdeen

Mazda Lantis Type-R
Hello people.

It's actually my girlfriend's car. We picked it up on Sunday. Since it'll be me that maintains the thing I thought I'd join up on this forum as if it's like the other car forums I've been on it'll be a wealth of knowledge!

I admit I know very little about Clios. My girlfriend's is a T reg 1.6 Clio RT? Not sure what the RT stands for though!

It's not in bad nick. A couple of spots of rust which were nicely treated and touched up by the dealership that we bought it from. Other than that it's in decent condition and it drives well. Only niggle is that on a cold start the engine has to turn over for a prolonged period of time before it finally fires. Sometimes it seems to really struggle. Not sure what that could be. Maybe spark plugs? Not sure.

Here's what we've got at the moment:

di-CPV6.jpg

I'm going to be looking for a couple of parts. Namely a parcel shelf and a full set of OEM floor mats but there's probably a wanted section for that!

Anyway! Be patient with me! I'm sure I'll have lots of silly questions! :D