ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Clio Owner

Clio 172
Nice car, looks a nice example, depending on how much you want to spend, i would get it lowered, maybe change the wheels, don't go stupid big though!! you could invest in some 172 sideskirts aswell!!

Clio Dyn 1.2
hey thanks for the post, I’m not sure but i think the dynamique model has a stiffer suspension so if i do get it lowered how would it effect this, sorry total noob to this so sorry if the question doesn’t make sense lol. i was also thinking of spraying the 16v badge the silver colour to match the alloys, but was thinking is it too chavy?. BTW the 172 side skirts, where would i buy these? You got any pics? Because I think the side of the clio does look a bit bare compared to the front and back of it at the moment.

i was also thinking of getting white glow H.I.D kit, with a white glow fog lights instead of the nasty yellow glow, what would be your opinions of this??

very nice car!

its exactly the same as mine

clear side repeaters are a must!!lol...makes such an improvement

nothing special, still pretty much standard...but thats the way i want it

just got clear side repeaters and silvervisions (clear indicator bulbs)

next on the list is colour coding!

P1010211.jpg

P1010226.jpg

P1010218.jpg

Welcome and all that.

PS. Don't change your font, makes it hard to read.

Attachments

• ex.jpg
    ex.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 22
  2000 renault clio 1.2 8v
u can get 172 rep skirts off prima racing or if u want it 2 look rly gd u cud buy proper 172 skirts but then ull need the wider front wings n bumper for it 2 work

Meg on pistonheads £6995
nice one - but too bloody common

^ ^ I can say that cos I've got a black dynamique!

as said - clear side repeaters

I've also done:

- the silver door badges (clip off and re-spray - I posted to someone who did it for about a tenner thro the club, but can't remember who!)

- silvervision indicator bulbs (again about a tenner group buy)

- 40mm drop on Apex (prob. about £150 now)

- Leather 172 gear knob (£20?)

- 17" TSW Graphite Catalunya's (£599, but sold standard wheels for £310)

all other mods are engine mods to a dCi, so no point you doing those!