ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Clio Owner

Hi Guys

The names Rob and i live in Epping. Still am i member for the Ford Focus Owners Club and im due to pick my Clio 172 up on Monday and got my first mod lined up which is my number plate R5 Neo (RS = My name)

Is there anything I should look out for ?

Cheers

Rob

Ford F-150 5.4 V8

welcome

Only thing i can think is to check for the t-key to remove the hub caps.

really cant think rite now but im sure theres more!

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

You might wanna spell Renault properly ;)

(<--- See your Car Details over there <--- )

check that it was serviced at 12k by Renault, do a search on here for common problems, there are some but once sorted the car will be fine....

Enjoy!!! :)

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy

Welcome!!

Your quite local to me, Im only the other side of Ongar.

Cheers for the warm welocme guys, cant wait until i pick it up!

Will be taking it down to Power Engineering next week to have a superchip put in. Looking at about 10bhp extra.

Rob

Leon TDI

Still keeping the RS, or will the 172 be in place of the RS?

If so, any perticular reason for the change?

Woof - Had to sell the RS because the petrol was killing me and I was very worried where i left it (esp as my mum lives in East London)

Ben j - I live in Epping and Im around Poplar and the Docklands alot.

Just a quickie.... Picked the car up today and its fantastic! But.... two little issues with it which im not to sure on...

1 - The drivers airbag light is on; does this mean theres a fault with it ?

2 - Have also got the serv light on and not sure what it means

I would consult the manual but one problem - its in dutch! The car is a uk spec car but an import.

Cheers in adv

Rob

Ph1

Neo RS

When youve had a good blast in it and think.... MMMMM this is quick wait till you hit 33000 miles then it realy comes alive. Mines curently torque steering in fourth and im running F1s!!!

This car just gets better and better with age!

Ph1

I had that service light come on a while back and it was the passenger seat runner that had split the passenger air bag wire just needs a bit of soldering work....... apparently a common problem

Mk2 172

I had those lights come on. Had a TOAD alarm fitted and it went away. Guess the guy fixed it for me.

Might be the plug/socket under the drivers seat that sometimes comes loose.