ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Clio RS

Definately, i wouldnt be interested in anything else, looking at a few options at the moment Megane RS, S2000 but if money dont stretch that far New Clio RS possibly.

The new Clio has a horrific front overhang, and no RS model will disguise that - Not even the computer generated, over-lowered image of it thats done the rounds here a million times.

I would get the s2000 out of the choices, megane I think is a bit big and fat and has a huge arse, and the new clio is a micra lol

Octavia VRS

Quote: Originally posted by ClioDude on 12 July 2005

I would get the s2000 out of the choices, megane I think is a bit big and fat and has a huge arse, and the new clio is a micra lol
not again! lol

Clio Cup

Yeah im thinking about going for a s2000 is well, seems a bargain at 22999 for a new one. I love the fact that you can rev it to 9000rpm all day long and the only thing you have to worry about is consumables. Also nitron do racing shocks for it now.