ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new colour scheme for the monaco

172 MoNaCo.....
fancied a change so had the wheels, side badges and mirrors done in grey. very happy with the result!. hope you all like...
IMG_0657.jpg

IMG_0645.jpg

IMG_0643.jpg

IMG_0640.jpg

IMG_0638.jpg

IMG_0636.jpg

IMG_0633.jpg

172cup
looks very nice!
I was thinking about doing the wing mirror, do they come off easily?

Plus, with grey splitter would be "the s**t"!

172 MoNaCo.....
yeah the mirror caps pop off quite easily mate, thats it for this car now, im happy with how it looks, anymore would be to much i think. also she'l be up for sale next month :(

Megane 225 F1
1 Thing I never understood. Why can you always tell the car is a 172 when it has 182 wheels on it (without looking at the number plate or the colour).

Looks well. Most look shat.

Mazda Mx5 + Clio 172
Awww was hoping it was lol would like to know what happened to her! And I'll keep an eye out then I could be tempted by another Monaco he he

clio 172
looks good but from a personal point of view 182 wheels on a 172 looks a bit silly! Its not a 182 is it ! 172 wheels on a 172 would be better me thinks !