ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Contract?

Sunshine Bus ph-quick
I'm currently on that Orange Dolphin thing & really used to take the piss with texts/magic numbers, but I'm barely using magic numbers & don't really send the excessive texts I was doing when I took the contract out.

Orange piss me off no end lately with the crap customer service & stuff, so I'm considering a move..

Anyone know of a decent contract thats better service than the tossers at Orange, or is the new iphone worth a play with when its released?

IDK, I'm just f**king annoyed with them!!!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
orange are best for texts IMO but if you go on moneysupermarket.com you can compare loads of contracts and read reviews of them ETC...

Is your contract ending or are you buying out ?

Sunshine Bus ph-quick
My contract ended months ago, & they've promised me all kindas things to renew but when it comes down to it, they come out with crap excuses like out of stock or they can't find it on the system & I'm just done with it lol..

Orange signal isnt the best either which is a big downfall.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
they conned me in to getting this shite phone because the one i wanted wasn't in stock... talked me round saying it did all these things etc... when it came it were crap so sent it back... rang up for the black n95 - not in stock...

in that respect there a real joke - il be changing next month also.

o2 FTW lol

Sunshine Bus ph-quick
I'm tempted by 02 atm, my mate works for them.

Orange offered me some free data bundle thing, so i thought, ace, i'll get that and a blackberry.. then couldn't find the 'offer' on the system & were meant to call me..
They then said I could reduce my contract by a tiny bit & have a certain phone, but it was out of stock, months ago!!

I've just given up now :(