ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Daily - 330ci Sport.

Nissan 200sx
Make sure you get the subframe mounting points checked out, its a common weak point on the E46, if they are torn means a new boot floor

Leon Cupra 300
Awesome mate :D I'd of had an auto too like my old facelift model.

re tyres, fronts 225.40.18 rears 255.35.18

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Well on Saturday, after 3 months & nearly 6k miles, the 330 was collected by its new owner ....

Absolutely fantastic car that cost me nothing but petrol in the time i had it :D

Unfortunately, due to my mileage going up yet again, derv was the only real way to go for its replacement. Predictably though, the new car has a very similar badge on the front, its the only way to roll really ;)

Golf R soon...
Well on Saturday, after 3 months & nearly 6k miles, the 330 was collected by its new owner ....

Absolutely fantastic car that cost me nothing but petrol in the time i had it :D

Unfortunately, due to my mileage going up yet again, derv was the only real way to go for its replacement. Predictably though, the new car has a very similar badge on the front, its the only way to roll really ;)

330d?

I bagged myself a facelift 330ci sport convertible a few weeks back. Just waiting for the sun to come out!