ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New DRT Pug 306 Rallye

Russ Rallye

ClioSport Club Member
After previously owning a white one today i picked up a Cherry Red Rallye from Winsford in Cheshire. Isn't mint but i've seen worse, needs a new wing which i have and a general tidy up. Has loads of history, all the pug manuals/folders, spare key etc, 3 owners and 93k miles. Also looks like it has an LAD motorsport head on it too, undecided whether thats a good thing or bad atm! :? I'm going to keep it although i could sell it on and make a fair chunk of cash, paid next to nothing for it. Have a few bits to go on it, namely a s/c kit and will eventually be my 'Ring toy all stripped out etc. Only thing i need to sort is an engine problem, idles fine, well as good as they get :roll: however if you rev it up its like its being strangled of air/fuel and cuts out, sounds like its pulling air in from somewhere too, any ideas, would think its a simple fix, usual sensor problem etc engine sounds ok, non tapper which is good. Car is standard apart from some sort of suspension, possibly just a spring + torsion bar drop job, needs a sticker kit refitted at some point too. Gonna give it a good check over tomorrow, remove a few stickers etc.
Only the one pic from my phone, makes it look a strange colour.
Russ
ytyhuc.jpg

S2 106 GTI
:evil: A beast! mate has a white one. get yourself onto the gti6/rallye forum for info why it isn't running right. Another mate has a gti-6 and its done 156k got a full engine rebuild around 60-70k. after buying it only 2 months ago the cam belt snapped f**king up the head :( so he' trying to sell the car for only 1k! - but then again he was on about keeping it to supercharge it

Looks lovely, if it was me though, I wouldnt have touched if I thought LAD motorsport had been anywhere near it. Hope the problems are easily fixed

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
my m8s got a white rallye slammed on its arse it was in PFC last year its rally esk its a beast

E90
lol yep, skin of my teeth Russ, I believe the expression is, The lap in the marshalls car was pure comedy, they were using all the kerbs, sawing at the wheel at 20 mph like they were doing 150, and generally larking about, was worth losing some paint and cracking the bumper just for that lol